When you’re building the 1955-56 Chevy Wagon 0f your dreams, a modern EFI-fed engine is probably on the docket. Tanks Inc. makes a fuel tank that bolts right in and is plumbed to accept modern fuel pumps and senders. All at a reasonable price. Check out its new EFI tanks for classic Chevy wagons.
1955-56 Chevrolet Station Wagon EFI Gas Tank
- Fits Bel Air Nomad, 150, and 210 series Station Wagon and Sedan Delivery models
- Does Not Fit 9-passenger Wagons
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Utilizes our GPA series fuel pumps, available in sizes from 109 to 450 liters per hour.
- Uses aftermarket 5 bolt hole senders. Multiple Ohm ranges are available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges. If using tube sender length is 11″
- EFI style internal baffling to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for your Pro-Touring, Autocross, or Road Racing Ride
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank for easy installation with no modification needed for your car.
- Looks like an OE tank when installed.
- Coated galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver.
- Stock Dimensions
- Fuel Drain Plug
- 17 Gallon Capacity
- Overall Size: 34-1/8″ x 17-1/2 x 13-1/2″
- For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.
For over 30 years, Tanks Inc. has offered a variety of polyethylene, stainless steel, mild steel, and alloy coated steel gas tanks for street rods, muscle cars, and classic trucks. They also specialize in converting your vehicle to fuel injection. If you are ready to make the jump to EFI for your hot rod or pro touring car they have a solution for you. Gas tanks and fuel pumps are not all that they offer, the company also has fuel senders and tank accessories to complete your project.