New from Proform – Chevy Bowtie differential covers. These sweet covers not only look great, but also add key performance upgrades to your rear housing. See more details below.
These Chevy Bowtie Differential Covers not only look great, but also add key performance upgrades to your rear housing in high horsepower situations! Designed to stiffen up the main cap area, the housing flex of the differential is reduced, giving gear life an increase and the amount of ring deflection a decrease.
The Bowtie Emblem is prominently displayed with a precision CNC milled finish. The covers include two bolts to stabilize bearing main caps, fluid capacity and magnetic drain plugs and additional mounting hardware. Product offerings for 7.5 GM, 8.2/8.5 GM (10 bolt) and Passenger Car (12 bolt) rear housings, and they can be installed in just a few minutes without special tools.
- Stiffens Main Cap Area for Housing Flex Reduction
- Increases Gear Life
- Decrease Ring Deflection The
- CNC Milled Chevy Bowtie Emblem
- Includes: Two Bearing Main Cap Stabilizing Bolts, Fluid Capacity & Magnetic Drain Plugs and Additional Mounting Hardware
- Available in 7.5 GM, 8.2/8.5 GM (10 Bolt) and Passenger Car (12 Bolt) Rear Housings