New from Detroit Speed – the 1961-62 and 1965-66 Impala, Biscayne, or Bel Air Selecta-Speed Wiper Kits. These kits updates your factory wipers to a modern 7-speed wiper system with ease. See more details below.
The Detroit Speed, Inc. 1961-62 and 1965-66 Impala, Biscayne, or Bel Air Selecta-Speed Wiper Kits allow you to update the technology of your factory wiper kit with ease!
- Low profile, 7-speed, modern wiper motor replaces bulky original 1 or 2-speed motor.
- Performance and convenience of a late model wiper system in a package that easily and cleanly mounts in the car.
- CNC aluminum adapter plate conceals the wiper motor under the cowl or on the firewall using the stock wiper motor bolt pattern.
- The supplied wiring harness uses the factory wiper grommet opening and requires no cutting of the factory harness.
- Modern OE wiper motor design is more compact for a clean look on the firewall, giving additional clearance for brake booster, valve covers, etc.
- Push button function for a windshield washer option. Once the push button function is released, the wiper blades cycle 3 times like a modern vehicle.