New from Detroit Speed – the Selecta-Speed Wiper Kits for GM B-Body Vehicles to 1963-1964. These kits allow you to bring smooth, modern function and safety to your factory wipers with ease. See more details below.
he Detroit Speed, Inc. Impala, Biscayne, or Bel Air Selecta-Speed Wiper Kits have now been expanded to fit the 1963 & 1964 model years. This kit allows you to bring smooth, modern function and safety to your factory wipers with ease.
This new 1963-64 kit joins our other GM B-Body wiper kits for 1961-62 and 1965-66.
- Low profile, 7-speed, modern wiper motor replaces bulky original 1 or 2-speed motor.
- Performance and convenience of a late model wiper system in a package that easily and cleanly mounts in the car.
- CNC aluminum adapter plate conceals the wiper motor under the cowl or on the firewall using the stock wiper motor bolt pattern.
- The supplied wiring harness uses the factory wiper grommet opening and requires no cutting of the factory harness.
- Modern OE wiper motor design is more compact for a clean look on the firewall, giving additional clearance for brake booster, valve covers, etc.
- Push button function for a windshield washer option. Once the push button function is released, the wiper blades cycle 3 times like a modern vehicle.