Classic Industries, an industry leader in high-quality restoration parts and accessories, has announced the release of their reproduction 1975-79 Chevy Nova windshield and rear window molding sets.
The moldings are stamped as original and manufactured from quality stainless steel that has been polished to a high, bright finish. The lower corner and center clips are available separately, and the mounting hardware is not included. These are not for use with hatchback models.
The newly released parts are:
- N1448– 1975-79 Nova Windshield Molding Set (6 pieces)
- 9735939– 1975-78 Nova Lower Corner Windshield Molding Clip LH
- 9735938– 1975-78 Nova Lower Corner Windshield Molding Clip RH
- N1449– 1975-79 Nova Rear Window Molding Set (5 pieces)
- 4510031– 1975-79 Nova Lower Center Molding Clip (each)
Located in Huntington Beach, California, Classic Industries is a recognized leader in the restoration parts industry, offering products for classic Camaro, Firebird, Nova, Tri-Five Chevy (One-Fifty, Two-Ten, Bel Air), Impala, Regal, Grand National, T-Type, Chevy/GMC trucks, Mopar A, B, and E-Body, Ford Mustang, Falcon, Ranchero, Mercury Cougar and Comet among other models. When you buy Classic Industries parts or accessories, you can be sure of the fit, fitment and quality.
Head over to www.classicindustries.com for more information, or call Classic Industries toll free at 1-855-357-2787 (includes Alaska, and Hawaii).