Are you interested in adding a manual-shift transmission to your small block, big block, or LS engine? Are you having a hard time finding a bellhousing that will work for your situation? Look no more, as Lakewood has come to the rescue.
These Lakewood cast-aluminum bellhousings will connect a Chevy small, big block, or LS engine to nearly any transmission utilizing the standard GM pattern such as the Muncie, Saginaw, Borg Warner T10, and TREMEC TKO transmissions.
The bellhousings are designed for both GM cars and trucks and other manufacturers where swap applications are being installed. These bellhousing kits come complete with clutch fork boot, inspection cover, and Grade-8 mounting hardware. The bellhousing, clutch fork boot, inspection covers, and mounting hardware kits are also available individually.
Features And Benefits:
- Lightweight cast-aluminum design is similar to the original equipment bellhousings
- Lower cost non-SFI-rated option if your project does not require the steel SFI-rated unit
- Designed For hydraulic and mechanical fork throwout bearing linkage
- Bellhousing depth: 6.45 in
- Clutch fork opening: 2.125 X3.3 inches
- Transmission bore diameter: 4.684 inches
- Includes Grade-8 hardware
- LK4000 Bellhousing also available separately