Blane Burnett of Holley shed some light on Hays Inc.’s new product line for SEMA 2016, the Dragon Claw performance clutch. These clutches give enthusiasts the best of both worlds; race-type performance and street like drivability. This is the perfect application for serious weekend warriors looking to harness more torque through forced induction systems, and run something sturdy enough to handle those hard launches.
- Patented lever assist technology allows clutch to have increased torque holding capacity while maintaining a near stock pedal feel – Proven to hold for turbo and supercharged vehicles with up to 1150 lb.-ft. torque
- Light weight construction – Cover is forged from 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum; Flywheel is forged from 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum; Complete 2 disc assembly weighs as little as 35 lbs
- Proprietary ceramic friction material is both streetable and aggressive when necessary
- Sprung hub disc centers allow for smooth engagement, less gear lash, and longer transmission life
- Kits come complete with Flywheel, Alignment Tool and Hardware ensuring properly matched components and ease of installation
- No break in period – Install the clutch and drive it!
- 100% American made
Be sure to check out more information in our video interview above.