Power adders have the been the most popular power improvements on the new-age big three. Following up with Lysholm’s rendition is their twin screw supercharging system, featuring the Lysholm 2300 supercharger. The 2300 utilizes a custom air inlet manifold designed to fit under the Camaro’s hood without cutting and mates to the factory throttle body. An integrated air/water charge cooler configuration features a closed loop water cooling system with a stand-alone pump, tank and dual-pass front mounted heat exchanger. The intake piping will connect to the stock air box or you can purchase their custom intake that re-uses the factory hydrocarbon trap, which is required for 50 state CARB certification.
The kit is a direct bolt on and can be optioned with their 3 year, 36,000 powertrain warranty. Lysholm says to kit will make around 620 horsepower with the given seven pounds of boost through the six rib pulley, with the capability of producing over 700 horsepower with a smaller pulley. For fuel management the kit includes a hand-held programmer (controls ignition timing and fuel enrichment), extruded aluminum replacement fuel rails, high-flow fuel injectors and braided stainless steel fuel hoses.
• Integrated bypass valve and actuator.
• Supercharger drive assembly includes black anodized billet aluminum tensioner plate, idler, drive belt and all necessary hardware
• High-flow cast aluminum air inlet manifold mates to OEM throttle body
• Roto-molded air box allows for retention of OEM hydrocarbon trap (required for 50-State smog certification)
• Optional 4.5″ mandrel-bent aluminum air inlet assembly with high-flow reusable air filter will be available as an upgrade for high-performance racing and off-road applications
• Complete bolt-on system includes replacement MAF housing, all necessary belts, pulleys and fasteners
• 3-Year/36,000-mile powertrain limited warranty optional (coverage is from vehicle original in-service date)