The actual racing was 50′s-simple; from a rolling start, the cars accelerated at part throttle to a start cone a few hundred feet down the asphalt, pacing each other at whatever speed they’d agreed upon, then hit the throttle for a wide-open blast to the cone marking the finish line a half-mile distant.
- Video: Battle of The 700 HP Titans – Z06 vs. 911
- PRI 2011: Project 1320 Tells Stories Of Drag Racing’s Heroes
- Video: Locked and Loaded – Turbo Z28 Preps for Mojave Mile at CMS
- Video: G-Force’s ProCharged Stock Car Does 240 At The Texas Mile
- Church Boys Racing’s ’64 Nova II Wagon Is No Throwback to Racing
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms