Part 2 of our 2-part series wraps up Corvette Central Performance’s Stage 3 and 4 kits for the C5 Corvette, taking Project Y2k’s power to the next level with long tube headers and a cam swap, among other improvements. Check out how we’ve built our 2000 Corvette to outrun an LS3 C6!
- Project Y2k: Stage 1 & 2 Upgrades from Corvette Central Performance
- BlownZ Testing WCHRA Bakersfield March 2013
- SEMA 2011: Exedy Racing Clutches New Stage I, II Camaro, Vette Units
- PRI 2010: ProCharger Offers Stage 1, 2 and Cog Kits for the Big 3
- Lunati Upgrades Turn ’67 Camaro From Beauty Into Beast
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms