Fuel Injection Technology (FiTech), an aftermarket leader in electronic fuel injection technology, has announced the debut of its all-new FiTech Force Fuel System.
The Force Fuel System makes upgrading to electronic fuel injection easier than ever before. Ingeniously, it simply connects to a stock mechanical or electric fuel pump and supplies the EFI system with high pressure by virtue of an internal 340-LPH pump. The result is, you don’t need to run a new feed line from the fuel tank.
Supplied with a versatile and sturdy mounting bracket, the Force Fuel System mounts underneath the original fuel pump and is fed by it.
The assembly allows for a half-gallon of fuel to submerge the electric fuel pump, keeping it cool. This promotes long life and no chance of fuel starvation. An internal regulator keeps the pressure at a constant 58-psi, which is idyllic for reliable EFI performance.
A serviceable 10-micron filter — along with five feet of high-pressure fuel hose, AN fittings, and clamps — are provided to ensure that even the finest debris is kept away from the injectors. The precision-machined extrusion is robustly designed to afford strength and a tight seal. Also supplied is an easy-to-view fuel pressure gauge, enabling quick checks, and heavy-duty wire terminals to complete the installation.
- Designed to fuel FiTech EFI systems as well as a host of other brands
- Capable of supporting the demands of an 800-hp engine on gasoline fuel
- Strong, adaptable mounting bracket provides a side or bottom mount
- Effective 10-micron serviceable filter ensures the most effective filtration available
- Uses a 340 LPH fuel pump and internal regulator for consistent fuel supply
- Increased fuel capacity over other systems eliminates the chance of cavitation
- Supplied with high-pressure fuel hose, AN fittings, return-line fitting bung, and liquid-filled gauge
- For use with E-85, alcohol or methanol based fuels