Power Automedia is expanding our team of automotive experts and could be looking for you! Currently our editorial department is interviewing for LSX Magazine and Chevy Hardcore magazine editor positions and we’re on the hunt for a few qualified Magazine Editors to fill openings at our expanding digital media company.
About LSX Magazine
We are looking for an “LS Expert” with a specific emphasis on 4th and 5th Gen Camaro and Late Model GM Performance cars – who has motor oil dripping from their veins. You need to have a high-level of LS experience, including high GM performance modifications and vehicle customization know how.
About Chevy Hardcore
We are looking for a die-hard thoroughbred Chevy fan with an emphasis on musclecar and performance – who has motor oil dripping from their veins. You need to have a high-level of bowtie experience and knowledge, including GM performance modifications and vehicle customization.
If you’re passionate and knowledgeable about the LS and/or Chevy markets and have a strong basis in writing and photography, then we’re looking for you. The Editor is directly responsible for all web-site related editorial content, including feature articles, technical reviews, photos, event coverage, rumors, and news.
- High-performance GM Expert
- Expertise in LS engines, forced induction, and power adders
- Automotive editorial experience
- Substantial writing experience
- Motor oil dripping from veins
- You are fast-paced, have lots of energy, and are truly willing to put in hard work
To contact us for this position, please send your updated resume, information about yourself, and your salary history to [email protected]
Beyond the Job Requirements
An enthusiastic, passionate, magical addiction to cars is the only way you will like this job.
As an Editor, you need to be comfortable holding people accountable to meet deadlines and quality requirements. If you’re not comfortable doing that, you’re better applying for a staff writer job (we have those also). We’re looking for someone passionate and optimistic about doing great things, yet grounded and experienced enough to push through challenges. Our team is passionate, intelligent, creative, and self-motivated — we are looking to add like-minded talent that will help us build our next-generation automotive media company.
- High technical knowledge and experience in automotive performance
- 3+ years of editorial and/or publishing experience
- Superior writing and editing skills
- Comfortable holding others and self to deadlines
- Experience with photography and video highly desirable
- Familiarly with web, facebook, forums and online blogs highly desirable
Power Automedia is an automotive digital media company, with a mission of entertaining, educating, and informing automotive enthusiasts. Power Automedia’s two divisions are digital magazine publishing and video production. We are passionate car people, creating the next generation of automotive media.
Power Automedia provides a solid compensation and benefits package that includes salary, vacation time, health benefits, an engaged and vibrant company culture, and outstanding growth potential. You’ll work with other smart and talented automotive professionals. To contact us for this position, please send your resume, information about yourself, and your salary history to [email protected]
Please do not call. Please do not contact us if you are a recruiter, outsourcing company, or agency.
Power Automedia – WHO WE ARE
- Publisher of 9 automotive digital magazines.
- We believe in the magic of the automobile.
- Helping enthusiasts achieve their dreams.
- Building something special.
How We Are Successful
- We communicate with passion and emotion.
- We educate our readers with expertise and enthusiasm.
- We work hard to nurture new car enthusiasts.
A QUOTE FROM STEVE JOBS:
“You need a lot of passion for what you’re doing… because it’s so hard. Without passion, any rational person would give up. So if you’re not having fun with what you’re doing, if you don’t love it, you’re going to give up. And thats what happens to most people, actually. If you look at the people that end up being successful, often times it’s the ones who love what they do, so they could persevere when it got really tough. And the ones that didn’t love it, quit. Because they’re sane. Who would put up with this stuff if you don’t love it? So it’s a lot of hard work. If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.”