New from Holley – the Flowtech S-10 LS-Swap Long-Tube Headers. These headers are designed specifically for two-wheel-drive 1982 to 93 Chevy S-10 pickups and available in five different versions. See more details below.
Holley/MSD is pleased to announce the release of Flowtech S-10 LS Swap Long Tube Headers. Developed specifically for two-wheel-drive 1982 to 93 Chevy S-10 pickups powered by LS engines, they’re available in five different versions: painted, ceramic-coated, natural-finish 304 stainless steel, natural-finish 409 stainless steel, and polished 304 stainless steel. They come complete with gaskets and hardware and feature 1-3/4-inch mandrel-bent primary tubes, long-transition 3-inch collectors for increased exhaust velocity, and 3/8-inch thick header flanges for maximum strength and sealing.
- For GM LS engine swaps into 82 to 93 S-10 2WD vehicles
- 1-3/4” mandrel bent primary tubes and long transition 3” collectors for increased exhaust velocity
- 3/8” thick header flanges for strength and maximum sealing surface
- Available in painted or ceramic coated mild steel, natural 304 or 409 stainless steel, and polished 304 stainless steel
- Gaskets and hardware included