New from FiTech – their EFI Tank and Pump Systems. These kits are a complete bolt on solution for your EFI project that can handle up to 1500hp. See more details below.
FiTech EFI and Hyperfuel Systems will help you complete your EFI swap with our new Hyperfuel EFI Tank and Pump System. Each tank is a direct fit for your application so no modifications are necessary. The kit includes the tank, a 340 L/PH or a 440 L/PH fuel pump, internal baffling, straps if necessary, a fuel sending unit, and the filler neck. The tank is powder coated for corrosion resistance and great looks! These tank kits are a complete solution for your EFI project! This is a ready to go bolt on system that is capable of handling up to 800hp with the 340 L/PH pump and 1500hp with the 440L/PH pump!
- Tanks are coated galvanized steel then powder coated silver for total corrosion protection
- 340 L/PH or 440 L/Ph fuel pump comes with the hanger assembly to ensure you get the fuel you need with the in-tank quietness
- Sender has ¼” NPT Supply and Return line ports for easy fuel line connection and a barbed vent fitting
- Fuel level sender included with the correct Ohm range for your factory gauge
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank to provide an easy installation with no modification to your vehicle
- EFI style tank baffling includes a large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fits and looks like an OE tank when installed
- Complete bolt in solution for your EFI conversion
- In-Tank Wire Harness
- Heavy 10 gauge no-warp mounting plate
- New Mounting Screws and gasket available separately
- E85 compatible
- The 340 L/PH pump is capable of handling up to 800HP using Gasoline and 600HP using Ethanol
- The 440 L/PH pump is capable of handling up to 1500HP using gasoline and 1100HP using Ethanol