PFADT Race Engineering specializes in aftermarket suspension components for the 5th-Gen Camaro and C5/C6 Corvettes. The quality of their products are superb, and recently, they have launched a new ZL1-spec swaybar system for the current Camaro SS. They sent us over the official press release, and we’ve shared it below.
PFADT Adjustable ZL-Spec Front and Rear Swaybars
Front and rear adjustability was previously only seen in the high-end Race Sway Bars, but with the the new GM suspension changes on the 2012+ Camaro V8 platform, we are able to supply an even better performance with total adjustability for your specific driving style. Front adjustment comes via the traditional and reliable method you have come to know on Pfadt sway bars, while rear adjustment is done via the new Quick-Switch bar ends that don’t even require full disassembly! These bars provide the absolute best balanced handling and cornering on the market and are an absolute must for any Camaro attacking the track or needing an improvement for spirited street driving.
Please call us if you have any questions about which parts you need for YOUR Camaro in order to bring it up to ZL-spec from Pfadt!
- 1410138 - Pfadt Camaro ZL-spec Sway Bars with bushings
- 1450030 - Pfadt Camaro Stage 2 Performance Package: 2012+ V8
- 1410139 - Pfadt Camaro Front End Link Kit (Use with 2012+ SS)
- 1410140 - Pfadt Camaro OEM Suspension Update Kit (for 2010,2011 Camaros)
- Increases handling & traction
- Bolt-in design
- Improves looks when Stage 2 Package is ordered
- Fully adjustable