New from Holley – the MSD 6EFI Universal Ignition Control Boxes. These boxes are the perfect addition to your Sniper EFI, MSD Atomic EFI or other aftermarket EFI system. See more details below.
Holley/MSD is pleased to announce the release of MSD 6EFI Universal Ignition Control Boxes, the perfect addition to your Sniper EFI, MSD Atomic EFI or other aftermarket EFI system. Developed specifically for EFI applications, it directly connects to all popular throttle body EFI systems currently on the market.
MSD’s 6EFI box provides better throttle response, smoother idle, quicker starts, and maximum power throughout the entire RPM range. This reliable capacitive-discharge ignition fires a series of multiple sparks that last for 20 degrees of crankshaft rotation at lower rpm. A rev limiter protects the engine in the event of a missed shift or driveline failure and is easily adjusted with rotary dials in 100-rpm increments. MSD 6EFI Universal Ignition Control Boxes are compatible with 4-, 6- and 8-cylinder engines with magnetic-pickup, electronic, and even points distributors and come complete with detailed wiring instructions for a hassle-free installation.
- Specifically designed for use with EFI systems
- Detailed instructions for installation with various EFI systems
- Capacitive discharge technology provides quick starts, smooth idle and full ignition power throughout the RPM range
- Compact design
- Built-in rev limiter for over-rev protection
- Works on 12 volt electrical systems using a distributor
- Easily connects to magnetic pickup, electronic, and even points distributors