For enthusiasts looking to upgrade their suspension from simply adequate to rather extraordinary, comes the new line of Flaming River suspension pieces. Typically associated with steering racks and other related components for hot rods, Flaming River is taking advantage of the booming market for those interested in taking corners. They just sent over the release of their latest offerings, the Flaming River shocks and spring applications. Created to help bring your classic car into the 21st Century, these shock and spring kits give you the ride and handling you’re looking for.
COMING SOON! Lightweight High Travel Springs
- Ultra-lightweight, high travel springs engineered with an expanded body diameter for unsurpassed performance.
- Up to 25% weight savings over similar springs on the market.
- High-tensile spring steel with a sleek silver powdercoat finish is standard; Mustang II springs are chrome plated.
- Cold wound, heat treated and shot peened; ground at both ends; manufactured to precision tolerances.
- 4” – 14” lengths available in a wide variety of rates.
- Lifetime guaranteed to remain within 2% of the original free height and rate.
- Lightweight, aluminum twin-tube design with a sleek clear anodized finish.
- Independently adjust the compression and rebound: 19 positions of compression and 19 positions of rebound adjustments allow for a total of 361 different valving combinations.
- Large adjustment range allows for settings for comfortable cruising, to road racing, and everything in between.
- Adjustment knobs clearly labeled with “C” for compression and “R” for rebound.
- Machined aluminum piston with deflective disk technology and a PTFE / bronze piston seal.
- 5/8” centerless ground hard chrome-plated piston rod.
- Advanced three-step sealing system.
- All shocks can be rebuilt or revalved by Flaming River.
- Variety of custom or stock mount styles available.
- Each shock is factory Dyno tested and serialized.
- Installation kits sold separately. Coil-over spring kits also available.