Edelbrock has been producing parts that improve the performance of your vehicle and keep your engine looking sleek for years now. In keeping with that tradition, they have just introduced a satin finish to their single-quad manifolds and carburetor kits. Available for popular Ford, Chevy and Chrysler applications, you can get everything you need to upgrade your induction system with a classic, sleek finish.
Edelbrock Single-Quad Intake Manifold and Carburetor Kits Are Now Available in Satin Finish
TORRANCE, CA – Edelbrock’s popular single-quad manifold and carb kits have been a big hit. Due to popular demand, Edelbrock has now made their popular induction upgrade kits available in their standard aluminum satin finish for a timeless and traditional look.
These manifold and carburetor kits are designed to provide the best combination of Edelbrock proven performance components all-in-one-box. These kits include everything needed for to upgrade easily to an induction system of high performance Edelbrock components. Each kit includes: an Edelbrock Performer, Performer Air-Gap, Performer RPM or RPM Air-Gap intake manifold, Performer or Thunder Series AVS carburetor, chrome fuel inlet line, intake gasket set, intake bolt set and carburetor stud kit.
Kits are available for popular small- and big-block Chevy, small-block Chrysler, small- and big-block Ford as well as Pontiac applications.
- The best combination of Edelbrock proven performance components all-in-one-box
- All necessary hardware and high-quality gaskets are included for a trouble free installation
- Edelbrock Performer, Performer Air-Gap, Performer RPM, or RPM Air-Gap intake manifold with traditional aluminum satin finish
- Performer or Thunder Series AVS carburetor with ball burnished finish
- Made in the USA for absolute quality and performance
- Retail priced from $825.95 to $1,200.95
For more information please visit www.edelbrock.com