Classic Industries is a name synonymous with automotive restoration, and their inventory of parts and accessories continues to grow. Recently they sent over the official release for their OER wheel coatings. Available in a variety of hues, the Classic Industries/OER paint system allows enthusiasts the ability to easily restore the wheel face of their classic car.
Classic Industries Takes the Guesswork Out of Chevrolet Wheel Restoration
Chevrolet enthusiasts wanting to restore the original appearance of their wheels face expensive paint mixing and spray gun hassle, and that assumes access to painting equipment. Even then, variations in temperature, humidity, spray gun pressure, and painting technique can lead to incorrect color shades and luster.
With these OER factory wheel coatings from Classic Industries, do-it-yourself enthusiasts can skip the custom paint mixing, the hassle of spray guns, and even the need for an air compressor. Whether you’re working on a Chevy II/Nova, a Camaro Z28, an Impala SS, or any Chevrolet in between, these wheel coatings duplicate the color and sheen that your wheels had when they left the factory, simplifying the restoration process while providing professional grade results. From Argent Silver to Shadow Gray, when it comes to restoration-correct wheel paint, Classic Industries takes all the shades of gray and makes them as simple as black and white.
Available in 16 oz. cans or sets of six cans in:
- Argent Silver (Rally I, Rally II, and Super Sport wheels)
- Argent Silver/Green (1968-74 Rally Wheels)
- Low-Luster Gray (Rally, Super Sport, and Z28 5-spoke mag wheels)
- Charcoal Gray Metallic (Rally II Wheels – pie-shaped insert areas)
- Shadow Gray (1970-81 Z28/Trans Am 5-spoke mag wheels)
- California Gold (1982-92 Camaro 5-spoke aluminum wheels)
- Nevada Silver (1982-92 Camaro 5-spoke aluminum wheels)
- Spray Gun free application
- Matches factory colors