PRI 2011: Aerospace Components F-Body Brakes
Among the many high-end race component manufactures available to us during the PRI 2011 Show was Aerospace Components. It was there we found what seemed like one-off, custom pieces for various race cars. Aerospace’s newest parts consisted of their F-Body brake kit for ’93-04 F-Bodies and their transmission cable bracket with bellcrank.
What’s included are billet aluminum 4-piston calipers, billet aluminum hubs and even a screw on dust cap. Adding to the overall value, Aerospace is also including Hawk brake pads, mounting brackets and even Grade 8 hardware. You can be rest assured, too, because this kit meets all NHRA/IHRA requirements.
More of the Aerospaces’ display consisted of their new transmission cable bracket system. Of course, Aerospace made sure quality was a priority and constructed the brackets from billet aluminum. It’s also fully adjustable and designed for Morse style cables. To find out more, make sure to hit up Aerospace Components and check out (below) to read about which each kit includes.
- Billet aluminum 4 piston calipers
- Billet aluminum hubs
- Screw on dust cap
- Both 4 3/4- and 4 1/2-inch, 5 lug patterns
- Billet aluminum spindle support
- Stainless steel spindle snout
- 1/2 x 3-inch screw in wheel studs
- Bearings and seals
- Hawk Performance brake pads
- 10 1/4-inch Diameter, 5/16-inch thick drilled rotors
- Billet Aluminum Mounting Brackets
- Grade-8 hardware
- Eliminates sealed hubs and ABS sensor
- Meets all NHRA/IHRA requirements
- Made in U.S.A.
Transmission Cable Bracket With Bellcrank Features:
- All Billet Aluminum Construction
- Designed for Morse Style Cables
- Fully Adjustable
- Provides a Way to Mount the Shifter Cable From Rear of Shift Arm when Used With a Rear Exit Cable Shifter
- Use Anytime the Cable Push/ Pull Direction Must Be Reversed at The Transmission.
- Eliminates Transmission Tunnel Clearance Issues Associated With Other Cable Attachment Methods
- Mounts to the Transmission Pan Bolts
- Works With all Aftermarket and O.E.M Powerglide Transmission Cases
- Grade 8 Hardware
- 100% Made in U.S.A.